Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Cowardices

I’m still a coward I realized in some way. I planned and made preparations but in the end
I was so overwhelmed with failure and criticism that I dropped my entire intent.
The sad thing is its not even a something big or grand, just some trivial task
I think of doing once in a while. Why are so afraid? Why are you such a pussy?
To me the reason behind the task is the drive. I only have this ’reason’ to hold on to.
But yet I’m can’t muster the courage to act upon it. So what if it turns out bad or
Being declined…..you can always use this as a stepping stone for further propelling


Nomather how much the task sees me or grade , I still have to do it. Its like the a game’s
First level obstruction. Ahead I see many bonuses and items I can use to buck myself upBut if I can’t take out my heart to see whats in store for me, I’ll never make it pass the second level

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]