Friday, October 29, 2010

I'm old...i refuse to believe it but I'm old. My attunement to tech edit and settings wanes and fade . I used to be able to alter a template after browsing through several lines of codes but now i cant even insert a filmloop or sl1de.com into my profile.Please God say it aint soo....say its just a minor hiccup that happen because I'm still awake at 6am 'sih . So anyway after 2 long years of hiatus , i just came back to blog


Lots of things happen ...bad ones one after another...will this ever going to minimize? Grandma still struggling with her neck lump .Months after another ,when will it cease? It has gone worst which I hope its end of her pain. Almost everyone in the household is burdened by it.

Thank you God for bringing Dark Hero DAys to me safe and sound. I was about to lose faith in the national postage system

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]